Our handbags are designed in Quebec and produced in Nigeria with real and authentic leather recognized around the world. Talam Shop | Passionate Artisans
Our handbags are designed in Quebec and produced in Nigeria with real and authentic leather recognized around the world. This leather accessories are created for women.
Our crafted handbags are simple with style that can be worn for any type of outings. Whether you’re going to a romantic dinner, work, or everyday tasks like grocery shopping.
We cater to all. Our handbags have been especially designed by passionate artisans who have acquired all their know-how during years of work.
The quality and work are unique, especially with the fact that we use the best cattle leather. This leather, with time develops a natural patina that makes this accessory even more valuable and cherish able.
Our leather comes from the crafts and art centers in Nigeria, it’s one of the rarest training centers for leather professions in the sub-region with the availability to merge training and production.
In 2002, the professional training association had the commitment to modernize all the leather professions in Nigeria.
This Nigerian association works in collaboration with the French government. This being, Claude Brilliant, a former employee at Hermès, has made a commitment to bring his expertise.
Several choices of colors are available for purchase, which includes 4 fasteners. One on the left and a large middle fastener. The inside of the bag is made of 100 percent cotton fabrics.
Dimension of the zipped pocket: 35cm
The price is $150
Tips for maintenance:
- Please do not scratch or rub your item against abrasive surfaces as it is 100% leather.
- Keep it away from moisture and avoid exposing to direct sunlight.
- Avoid contact with the following products: body oils, cosmetics, perfume and hydro alcoholic solution for the hands, as well as with any material (magazines, other leathers, etc.) which the colored pigments could rub off on the article.
- Please do not put your item in contact with water.
- Never use soap or solvents
- In case it gets wet or dirty on the surface, we recommend that you dry it with a light, lint-free, absorbent cloth.